Solicitor/Head of China Practice
I work with Fintech, high network individuals and corporate clients across corporate & commercial law, intellectual property, dispute resolution, trust and equity. I have successfully run multiple litigation matters across Australian jurisdictions. I regularly advise clients both in Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China.
Herman.email@example.com | +61 481 896 118
Connect with Me
Herman has extensive knowledge and experience in multiple practice areas. His current major practice areas include corporate and commercial law, dispute resolution, and family wealth management.
Herman focuses on achieving positive commercial results and building client relationships.
Herman is regularly invited to give lectures and talks at universities. He is also a non-executive director of a socially responsible non-profit organisation which provides a range of legal and social support to local communities. Herman values client communication.
His fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese facilitates communication and ensures that clients speaking different languages are listened to and well looked after.
Corporate & Commercial
- Advising companies with equity capital raisings, share sale agreements, share structures, corporate governance arrangements, trademarks and intellectual property protection
- Advising lessees and lessors/landlords in retail and commercial leasing arrangements
- Assisting with Australian Financial Services License application, AUSTRAC registration and Compliance, Initial Public Offering, Mergers and acquisitions
- Preparing tailored contracts, agreements and deeds for individuals and corporates
- Advising individuals and corporates in a range of commercial disputes and cross-border disputes
- Appearing for clients in tribunal and various state and federal courts
- Resolving complicated family disputes in federal courts